Section Officer Handouts: Exam Preparation Notes for Officer, Nasu, Kharidar First Paper
If you’re preparing for Loksewa competitive exams, I present you with the demon materials that can boost your knowledge for the section officer, nasu, kharidar preparation. Dotnepal welcomes for those willing to get government jobs. The exams are held by Public Service Commission Section Officer, then you’re welcome to visit our website and take free General Knowledge and Aptitude Tests. Dotnepal presents Section Officer Handouts: Exam Preparation Notes for Officer, Nasu, Kharidar First Paperespecially targeted for Public Service Commission Section Officer. If You’re interested in reading online, you can download it on free !!!
The following is the snapshot of the Section Officer Preparation which Dotnepal has recently published. You will be able to download and print it out Dotnepal targets to publish pdf version of the handouts in the long run.
Consider Top Scoring Secrets in Competitive Exams
TOP SCORING SECRETS IN MCQS
- Attempt at least 80% Questions.
- If you don’t know the answer but options are very easy, choose the hardest and unique option which you haven’t heard or read before.
- Make guess only after reading the Question. Don’t let any questions unread. Remember, the first guess is likely to be correct for most of the times.
- If you haven’t heard the question before, don’t let it go without reading the options. You may use elimination method and guess the correct answer through options.
- If you don’t know the answer but can eliminate two options, then the third option is likely to be correct not the “none of the above”.
- If you know the two options are correct and other two don’t, it is most probable to be “all of the above”.
- Time is always important in MCQs, so don’t get stuck in questions that you don’t know. Just skip the question if you don’t know the answer.
- If you don’t know and time has run out, just count the options a,b,c,d and hit the option which is less used.
- If you don’t have much time option ‘c’ and ‘b’ are likely to be used in answers so make use of it.
Section Officer Handouts 2075
Please be patient while the file loads to display….
Section Officer Syllabus
You May Also Like to Download
Like and Share our page to get latest updates