Advocate Exam Questions: Advocate Questions 24th Batch
To be an Advocate in Nepal, you have to pass an exam of Nepal Bar Council. And, if you’re looking for advocate’s questions, Dotnepalpresents you with the questions asked in 24th batch of lawyer. The questions will certainly be beneficial for upcoming 25th batch of lawyer exam.
Professional Ethics and Lawyering Skills
Evidence Law and Procedural Law
Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and International Law
You May Also Like to Read
TOP SCORING SECRETS IN MCQS
- Attempt at least 80% Questions.
- If you don’t know the answer but options are very easy, choose the hardest and unique option which you haven’t heard or read before.
- Make guess only after reading the Question. Don’t let any questions unread. Remember, the first guess is likely to be correct for most of the times.
- If you haven’t heard the question before, don’t let it go without reading the options. You may use elimination method and guess the correct answer through options.
- If you don’t know the answer but can eliminate two options, then the third option is likely to be correct not the “none of the above”.
- If you know the two options are correct and other two don’t, it is most probable to be “all of the above”.
- Time is always important in MCQs, so don’t get stuck in questions that you don’t know. Just skip the question if you don’t know the answer.
- If you don’t know and time has run out, just count the options a,b,c,d and hit the option which is less used.
- If you don’t have much time option ‘c’ and ‘b’ are likely to be used in answers so make use of it.