Annapurna Media Network Vacancy
AMN has been seeking a growing, energetic, qualified and ‘Can DO’ attitude manpower for its growing multi-platform media business house in Nepal. Annapurna Media Network Vacancy seeks to attract the attention of the qualified few Managers, Asst. Managers, Sr. Executives, Executives and Jr. Executives jobs in Annapurna Media Network.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- A self driven, innovative, result oriented, persuasive, high performance team leader with integrity and a “CAN DO” attitude
- Prepared to develop and implement superior marketing and business development, communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Has completed a bachelor’s degree in Management, business or marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification and have relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Develop and implement marketing plan, pricing strategy and conduct market research
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills
- Build strong relationships with targeted corporate house, inter department as well as advertising agencies
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume and cover letter via email at: [email protected]
(Only Shortlisted candidates will be selected for interview)
Annapurna Media Network Vacancy Notice