Intelligence Questions: FREE IQ PRACTICE Notes for Section Officer, Na Su, Kharidar, Investigation Officer and Assistant Investigation Officer
If you’re preparing for Section Officer, nasu, Kharidar, Investigation Officer and Assistant Investigation Officer exams, I present you with the Demon Reading Notes. The questions I present will certainly be beneficial for competitive exams.
For the interested candidates who want to take part in the competitive exams of Public Service Commission, the questions will help to formulate a basics of question trends, question patters, their history and guess what questions might come in the upcoming PSC exams.
Public Service Commission IQ Tests/Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Quotient Tests objective Questions, DotNepal service you with the following link to practice with:
IQ Test Questions Preview Mode
HOW TO SCORE TOP MARKS
TOP SCORING SECRETS IN MCQS
- Attempt at least 80% Questions.
- If you don’t know the answer but options are very easy, choose the hardest and unique option which you haven’t heard or read before.
- Make guess only after reading the Question. Don’t let any questions unread. Remember, the first guess is likely to be correct for most of the times.
- If you haven’t heard the question before, don’t let it go without reading the options. You may use elimination method and guess the correct answer through options.
- If you don’t know the answer but can eliminate two options, then the third option is likely to be correct not the “none of the above”.
- If you know the two options are correct and other two don’t, it is most probable to be “all of the above”.
- Time is always important in MCQs, so don’t get stuck in questions that you don’t know. Just skip the question if you don’t know the answer.
- If you don’t know and time has run out, just count the options a,b,c,d and hit the option which is less used.
- If you don’t have much time option ‘c’ and ‘b’ are likely to be used in answers so make use of it.
Download the PDF file from the following link: