LLB Entrance Exam: Questions 2075 : Study Law in Nepal
If you’re looking for LLB Entrance exam questions, Dotnepalpresents you with the questions asked in 2075. The questions will certainly be beneficial for upcoming entrance exams of LLB.
Full Form of LLB
LLB stands for The Bachelor of Laws (English), Legum Baccalaureus (Latin) is also written as (LL.B. or B.L) an undergraduate degree in law. Legum Baccalaureus means Bachelor of Laws. Generally we understand it as “Bachelor of Laws”.
Why should we study law
-Have knowledge of Existing laws and practices
-Be aware of the rights and duties of a citizen.
-Become a responsible citizen.
-Help in establishing Good Governance.
-Respect the Court, laws, rule of law and follow civic code.
-Become a ethical and moral person.
-Make a difference through law reform.
LLB Entrance Questions 2075
You May Also Like to Read
TOP SCORING SECRETS IN MCQS
- Attempt at least 80% Questions.
- If you don’t know the answer but options are very easy, choose the hardest and unique option which you haven’t heard or read before.
- Make guess only after reading the Question. Don’t let any questions unread. Remember, the first guess is likely to be correct for most of the times.
- If you haven’t heard the question before, don’t let it go without reading the options. You may use elimination method and guess the correct answer through options.
- If you don’t know the answer but can eliminate two options, then the third option is likely to be correct not the “none of the above”.
- If you know the two options are correct and other two don’t, it is most probable to be “all of the above”.
- Time is always important in MCQs, so don’t get stuck in questions that you don’t know. Just skip the question if you don’t know the answer.
- If you don’t know and time has run out, just count the options a,b,c,d and hit the option which is less used.
- If you don’t have much time option ‘c’ and ‘b’ are likely to be used in answers so make use of it.