A Man Hospitalized After Eating Chilly named “Carolina Reaper”
World’s hottest pepper called the “Carolina Reaper” following a report about a man who was hospitalized after eating the extremely spicy fruit at a contest. British Medical Journal revealed a man being hospitalized after mistakenly eating “Carolina Reaper”. A 34-year-old man’s mistake led him to the hospital. He ate the pepper at a 2016 chilli eating contest in New York. The medical report also stated this was the first time a person was hospitalized for eating a chili.
After he ate the chili, he began to feel intense neck and head pain that spread to his head. He also had headaches. The man was treated with reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome. It is condition of narrowing of blood vessels of brain. The Chilly grower Salvatore Genovese said the pepper should be used and eaten accordingly to prevent health issues.
“We have sold, in the past couple of years or so, over half a million Carolina reapers and I have never had any knowledge or any complaint of anyone having to be hospitalized,” Genovese told Sky News. “It’s not really designed to…just plonk it in your mouth and eat it…I would never do that and I wouldn’t recommend it.”
Britain’s “Chili Queen,” Shahina Waseem also defended eating the same chilly and said the pain usually doesn’t last for a prolonged period. But she admitted that the chilly made her feel like she was dying.
You May also like…
So, now what he really needs is a body. He is in search of a body and with which he’ll be transplanting a head. As of now the details of how the surgery will go down and from where they’ll get a body is unknown, but the neurosurgeon says the surgery will involve 150 people, 35 hours and a really cold temperatures. It will also need bio-compatible glue and a diamond knife in order to complete the operation. This project, if succeeds, will be the best craft project ever done in human history.
Best of luck Sergio Canavaro !!!