Research Associate Vacancy in Nepal Administrative Staff College
Nepal Administrative Staff College (NASC) in collaboration with Government of Nepal and the Governance Facility is carrying out Nepal National Governance Survey 2017-18. The Survey is the first of its kind in Nepal and aims to create evidence for designing and improving governance at federal, provincial and local governments by generating baseline data of public perception on the state of governance in Nepal. The Survey will be nationally representative with approximate sample size of 8000-10000 respondents covering all provinces and social and geographical diversity. For the Governance Survey 2017, NASC invites Master’s Degree holders to participate in the survey.
The Objectives of the survey are:
- Conduct a nationally representative and statistically robust survey on public perceptions of governance by drawing upon broadly defined (global) parameters and understanding of governance issues in Nepal.
- Develop and disseminate governance survey parameters and baseline statistics through published and online publications.
- Provide evidence-based insights for design and reform of governance for federal, provincial and local governments through analytic thematic papers, policy briefs, and dissemination.
- Provide reference for using the insights into training packages and capacity building initiatives of NASC on public sector governance.
Master’s Degree Completed
Committed and diligent freshers are encouraged to apply
Basic Knowledge of Research Methodology
Skill in Rapport building and working in multi-cultural team
Applicants Must have:
- Android Smartphone with minimum 8gb storage capacity.
- Daily fee, travel costs, field allowance
How to Apply?
Send your application with a cover letter and CV via email to: email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org (CC means applicants must send their application in both the email addresses given above)
Deadline: 20 Sept 2017.