TOP SCORING SECRETS IN MCQS
- Attempt at least 80% Questions.
- If you don’t know the answer but options are very easy, choose the hardest and unique option which you haven’t heard or read before.
- Make guess only after reading the Question. Don’t let any questions unread. Remember, the first guess is likely to be correct for most of the times.
- If you haven’t heard the question before, don’t let it go without reading the options. You may use elimination method and guess the correct answer through options.
- If you don’t know the answer but can eliminate two options, then the third option is likely to be correct not the “none of the above”.
- If you know the two options are correct and other two don’t, it is most probable to be “all of the above”.
- Time is always important in MCQs, so don’t get stuck in questions that you don’t know. Just skip the question if you don’t know the answer.
- If you don’t know and time has run out, just count the options a,b,c,d and hit the option which is less used.
- If you don’t have much time option ‘c’ and ‘b’ are likely to be used in answers so make use of it.
You May Also Like to Download