UNDP Vacancy Details
UNDP Nepal work with the people and government of Nepal, and other development partners to pursue equitable and suitable human development goals through eradication of poverty, increase in livelihood opportunities, improvement in community resilience against conflict, disasters and impact of climate change, while laying down strong foundation for a society based on rule of law with an inclusive and participatory democracy.
The UNDP Nepal is seeking applications from qualified and result-oriented Nepalese citizens for following assignment:
JOB title: National Consultants- District Engineers for Dolakha and Sindhupalchowk
- Contract type and level: Individual Contractors
- No. of positions: Two (2)
- Duty Station: Dolakha and Sindhupalchowk
To provide coordination and technical (civil structural works) support for implementation of project activities at Ward Rural Municipality/Municipality level in Sindhupalchowk/Dolakha under ECHO funded project
- At least Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Master degree in Structural Engineering (preferred) or planning.
- 5 years of experience for bachelor degree and 3 years of experience for masters in engineering in building design and construction
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Structural analysis, GIS and MS Office
- Proficient in written and Spoken Nepali and English languages
Deadline: 10 September 2017
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
UNDP Vacancy Notice