Vacancy for Project Manager in Raman Construction 2018
Raman Construction announces vacancy for the post ofProject Manager. Qualified and interested candidates can apply for the post through the provided link below.
Raman Construction Vacancy Vacancy 2018 | Latest Jobs in Nepal
Project Manager is executive role responsible for leading the delivery of complex commercial construction projects to budget, time and quality objectives in a professional, systematic and controlled manner.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling of the whole/ overall project.
- Preparation of Planning Schedule of Work through MS-Project including designing WBS for all the Items, allocating the resources like Manpower and Material over all the works, and Bar Chart for the Project.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems
- Working of Overheads for the project at the time of the Resource mobilization and further analysis
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Proper coordination with the contractor’s representative and the director’s about the project progress and other relevant activities.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Appropriate decisions taking as per the need of the site situation.
- BE Civil with 10 years of experience as a civil engineer/Project Manager and of which 5 years should be in Road Project.
- Project Management Certification is an added advantage.
- Must possess knowledge of GIS.
- Proficient in MS Project
- Sound knowledge and experience of Contract administration
- Knowledge on quality of construction material and human resource management
- Construction materials sourcing and management
- Experience in construction project management in Bridge or Road or Irrigation or Water supply or other civil construction projects.
- Proficient in MS office, internet, email and AutoCAD
- Proficient in survey and design of road, bridges and Water Supply Projects.
- Project scheduling and its monitoring.
- Human resource management for several projects
- Monitor the preparations of project financials (contract account, project estimates, budgeted and actual cash flows)
- Proper monitoring of quality, time and cost of the project
- Excellent leadership & communication skills, be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines. Attention to detail and the ability to adapt and learn are also essential.
How To Apply
Send Your updated CV/Resume to the following e-mail
Apply Before 25th September 2018
DOWNLOAD VACANCY NOTICE