Section Officer Vacancy 2077 | Lok Sewa Aaayog Vacancy for 320 Section Officer in Open Competition
Public Service Commission, Nepal is a constitution body which is the one and the only institution to hire government personnel in Nepal. Without the consent of PSC, even the government cannot hire manpower in the permanent basis. It conducts competitive examinations for Kharidar, Nasu, Section Officer, Under secretary, joint secretary and many other position in which government pays pension. PSC recently announces vacancy for the Federal Section Officers in the following services
1. Section Officer (Justice Service)
2.Section Officer (Administration Service)
3. Section Officer (Revenue)
4. Section Officer (Account)
5. Section Officer (Foreign Affairs)
6. Section Officer (Audit Service)
Section Officer Open Competition 2077
Section Officer Vacancy 2077
|Justice/ Justice Service||36||10||8||6||3||1||1|
|Justice/ Government Advocate||24||6||5||4||2||1||1|
. PSC also changes the syllabus for the Section officer. The new syllabus is effective from 2075.8.24. Interested candidates can apply for the post and take part in the competitive examination.
Justice Officer Vacancy
Section Officer Vacancy 2077
Section Officer Qualifications
Section Officer Required Documents
Section Officer Application Date
Section Officer Online Payment Procedure
Apply for the above mentioned posts through the given link
Section Officer 2076 Questions
Download Section Officer Questions asked in 2076 from the given link:
Section Officer Syllabus
Section Officer First Paper Note
If you’re preparing for Loksewa competitive exams, dotnepal presents you with the demon materials that can boost your knowledge for the section officer, nasu, kharidar preparation. Dotnepal welcomes for those willing to get government jobs. The exams are held by Public Service Commission Section Officer, then you’re welcome to visit our website and take free General Knowledge and Aptitude Tests. Dotnepal presents Section Officer Handouts: Exam Preparation Notes for Officer, Nasu, Kharidar First Papere specially targeted for Public Service Commission Section Officer. The note copy resembles the Gyaneshwor Bhattarai’s book General Knowledge but you’ll find it more charming. That is why I call it Mini Gyaneshwor. If You’re interested in reading online, you can download it on free !!! The file is available on pdf (Portable Document Format).
Follow the link to download PDF for Administrative Aptitude Test.
Classified GK Downloads
Top Scoring Secrets in Competitive Exams
TOP SCORING SECRETS IN MCQS
- Attempt at least 80% Questions.
- If you don’t know the answer but options are very easy, choose the hardest and unique option which you haven’t heard or read before.
- Make guess only after reading the Question. Don’t let any questions unread. Remember, the first guess is likely to be correct for most of the times.
- If you haven’t heard the question before, don’t let it go without reading the options. You may use elimination method and guess the correct answer through options.
- If you don’t know the answer but can eliminate two options, then the third option is likely to be correct not the “none of the above”.
- If you know the two options are correct and other two don’t, it is most probable to be “all of the above”.
- Time is always important in MCQs, so don’t get stuck in questions that you don’t know. Just skip the question if you don’t know the answer.
- If you don’t know and time has run out, just count the options a,b,c,d and hit the option which is less used.
- If you don’t have much time option ‘c’ and ‘b’ are likely to be used in answers so make use of it.